“A three-strand cord is not easily broken” and “on the day of Pentecost they were on one accord in one place”. In order to change a community we need to come together and not just identify the problem, but to come together an bring solutions. Communities are changed when the people organize, develop a plan of action and do what is agreed upon. Scripture also states that a house divided will not stand.
- One of the only ways to economically empower a community is through the partnership with stakeholders within that community to share resources, and ideas.
- Recycling our dollars within our communities.
- United in Christ and not denomination.
- Unify as a people group.
- Unify our vote and political power
- We will bring unity to our communities through events, town hall meeting, seminars, and more…